Bitcoin is the “granddaddy” of them all and because they were first on the cryptocurrency scene, they get all of the attention. Bitcoin is a product that has been proven to work for online sportsbooks and pph sites. It works because clients are willing to find a Bitcoin wallet and use Bitcoin for both deposits and payouts. Litecoin is not new to the cryptocurrency scene, however, it has not generated as much popularity around the world as Bitcoin because they are not well known. This trend is changing and quickly. Litecoin is now the third-largest cryptocurrency in the world and they are gaining strength. Pay per head services for bookmakers are incorporating Litecoin as a payment option because it’s saving them money and as any bookie knows – this business is all about the bottom line.
- Litecoin is not printed by some government, somewhere in the nether regions of the world. Remember, “cryptocurrency”. Litecoin is “mined” just like Bitcoin. This process is complicated, and we are not here to explain how (the mining process) works, What we want you to understand is how and why it’s used for transactions such as depositing to a sportsbook. If you are operating under the blanket of a PPH or are thinking of jumping on board with one, then you must consider the benefits of Litecoin.
- We are also not here to tell you to invest in Litecoin or for that matter, any cryptocurrency. We have no idea if your investment will pay off and if Litecoin will stay valuable. What we do know is this – It’s a valuable commodity now and a convenient way to pay for goods and services across the internet. The Litecoin wallet is easy to use and they are easy to find across the internet. The services of Litecoin are inexpensive for you the bookmaker and your clients will love the idea of going cashless without having to use a credit card.
- Find a state-of-the-art pay per head that’s willing to work with you on finding the best solutions for your online sportsbook. There are a few great ones out there such as www.A1PPH.com, and www.PayPerHead247.com. Both of these groups are pioneers in the Per head industry and have become leaders in the bookie software business. Your PPH should be willing to help you find solutions and they should do it for a fair price.
- The best PPH providers industry-wide are charging around $7-$10 per head, per week. For this price, you get all the bells and whistles of a top-notch online sportsbook, a world-class racebook that features more than 70-tracks and pays track odds, plus you get a Las Vegas-style casino that features more than 100-games. It’s time to leave the old behind and start earning what you are worth.
- The bookie business is not always easy, and in these times, you need all the help that you can get. A great PPH will build your sportsbook for you and give you that immediate online presence that you have been looking for but didn’t know how to get without paying a programmer your “firstborn”!
- “Getting the money in” is one of the most important aspects of any online bookie shop. You must have the “goods” or clients will find someone that does. By the “good” we mean the best ways in which to accept a deposit or make a payout. Litecoin is quickly becoming an affordable option and one of the best options for your clients.
- Most of your betting clients want to remain anonymous, they will never totally accomplish this, however, they can certainly fly under the radar with cryptocurrency. Offer this option and clients will love you. No matter how big or small you may be, Litecoin is on the move and it’s certainly a way to bring in new clients and retain your existing ones.
Call the PPH provider today and tell them what you are looking for. Ask for a free trial and they will have your site up and operational within a day or two and have your clients integrated. Stop killing yourself and start seeing the rewards. It’s time to start earning a six-figure income.