There’s no need to settle for anything but the best, when searching for a pay-per-head (PPH).
For those unaware, pay-per-head (PPH) services are all-in-one bookie solutions. While this includes the software, the best PPH shops also include a lot of additional features and perks.
One of the great things about using a pay per head is the cost. Firstly, costs are fixed. You know the exact amount you’ll pay each week for every bettor that has placed a bet. Secondly, even the best companies in this industry have affordable rates starting at just $10/head.
What does $10/head mean? It simply means you’ll pay $10/week per bettor, but only for bettors that have placed at least one bet that week. You may be able to find some better deals online, but have you read the fine print? The cheapest PPH services always have flaws they try to mask.
When you’re only going to pay $10/head for the best PPH services, why look elsewhere?
Identifying the Best Pay Per Head Services
Here are ten quick ways to help you identify the top PPH companies:
- Experience: Seek out well-established companies with a track record spanning years.
- Influence: Does the company have current clientele and an unblemished reputation?
- Software: Ask for a demo to review the software design, features and functionality.
- Gambling: The best PPH companies offer a sportsbook, casino and racebook.
- Call Center: Useful for telephone wagering and shows the PPH is invested in your success.
- Tools: Does the service have additional tools, such as a real-time betting ticker?
- Reports: Are the reporting features in-depth and allow you to automate accounting?
- Sharp Lines: Where are the lines originating from? Do they have in-house oddsmakers?
- Flexibility: Look for a service that allows for customization and the ability to scale.
- Responsiveness: Does the service offer 24/7 support and are they easy to contact?
There are dozens of pay-per-head services on the internet. You’ll come across all sorts of services, but you should spend time doing the research and only settling for the very best option.
Do you want to be the best? PayPerHead247 can transform your bookie business. Even if you’re just starting out, they have the expertise to guide you through the entire process. They’ll help you get set-up, but furthermore, the company strives to help bookmakers grow.
Not every service is helpful or have the staff to provide clients with assistance. That’s the problem with settling for a service that might only save you a few bucks per head.
By only settling for the best, you’ll also have the best betting selection. The best PPH services will have lines on sports around the world and lots of exotic bets, including player props. You’re not going to be just offering your players up point spreads, money lines and game totals.
You might pay a bit more, but you’ll increase turnover and your overall hold percentage. By going with the best, your expenses might be slightly higher, but your profits will also be higher.