What is hands down your best bet, is there such a thing? There could be. What you must do is position yourself to find the best bets at any time, and any place that you decide to bet. You must have some information, we prefer that you come loaded with information because the more you know about who you are betting on and against, the better the chances of winning the bet.
- We certainly don’t want to come across as condescending, but we’ve been in this game for a long time and we can tell you with authority what works and what doesn’t. We have an advantage that most people don’t, we have been bookies, and gamblers, we have seen both sides of the aisle, we have been there, and we can empathize with you.
- Gamblers often look for the wrong set of circumstances to dictate how they gamble. What you must do as a gambler, is stop working hard and start working smart, yes we know this is a tired old cliche that’s overused often, however, we are going back to the well and we’re going to use this tired and overworked cliche once again. When something needs to be said then it needs to be said and this is the time; stop working hard – gambling should be fun you do this as a hobby… Now, we realize there are exceptions to everything we have just said, and we don’t care if we’re breaking grammatical rules to tell you. What we want you to know is this, there is a better way to gamble and there is a way to enjoy gambling and there is a way to have fun again.
- Find a sportsbook that suits your gambling needs. This should not be a difficult task; there are some basic rules for finding a great sportsbook that every gambler must know. We want you to find the best sportsbook that gives you the best possible options for winning. This is exactly what we mean when we say stop working hard and start working smart. Working smart is not difficult, it’s not complicated and gamboling smart does not take rocket science.
- Find a sportsbook that has a stellar reputation for fast and honest payouts. Listen, you can have a lot of fancy things, the sportsbook can be a wonderful place that offers the sharpest lines and odds, the slickest user interface, a huge wagering menu, and every way possible to wager on every sport under the sun, but if they don’t pay you what good are they? They can give you everything, they can promise everything – but if they don’t pay you they are dead to you.
Here is a common trick that many sportsbooks play on their prospective clients…
- They don’t explain the rules… Many big-time bookies love to reel in prospective customers with false promises and bogus claims.
- It all starts with bonuses. They will often hide the truth about the bonus rules, they love to tell you all the great things about the bonus, what the bonus has to offer if you win but what they failed to tell you about the rollover or the playthrough.
- It matters not what the name of the casino is; the reality is this close to every online bookmaker offering some kind of bonus or playthrough. Bonuses are not a bad thing they can be a great thing. We encourage everyone that wants to win a windfall of money at the end of the year, to take a great bonus.
- There is a lot of money to be made from sportsbook bonuses. we would be derelict in our duties to not tell you that taking a bonus is a great thing. What you must do is find the right bonus for you there is only one way to do this, call them!
There are a ton of fantastic bookmakers online today. What you must do is take some time to find the right one for you. Call them, if they do not have an 800 number that’s accessible from the United States, run! You can find your best bet if you’re willing to find the best Sportsbook but you must fight for it.