There are times when bookies must make the best moves to serve the interest of their clients, which will in turn, serve the best interests of themselves. Bookies have a difficult job and it’s especially difficult in these times. There is a silver lining, there is still a pile of money to be made from internet gambling and even better; sports will soon be back in business. The shutdown has been difficult but not at all difficult for bookies that are ‘in the know’. If you are a local bookie then you must make some bold moves and start utilizing pay per head contract services.
- The process of finding a great PPH is what’s difficult. The process of signing up with any PPH is easy. There are a million and one pay per heads out there and knowing who is reliable and trustworthy can be daunting. The first thing that you must know is this… Why do you need a pay per head? The answer is simple, let’s explain…
- The pay per head is the online sportsbook, casino, and racebook all in one neat package. When you sign up with a PPH, you get all three. Possibly, you are with a PPH right now and they are not offering all three for the same price or they simply don’t offer all three gambling genera’s. Lose them quickly!
- You must have an online presence if you care about client loyalty. Your clients have been gambling for a long time, and they know the ins and outs of this business better than many bookies with the help from sites like Gameadvisers. What they want is availability. They want to know that what they are getting is going to be there any time of the day or night. When they want to gamble, they want easy and quick. They want access to gambling when you are in bed, out to dinner, or when you are unavailable. You can’t possibly be open for business 24/7. You are one person and you are local. Do you want clients to call you at all hours of the night? Of course you don’t. The problem, if you are not available at all hours of the night, someone else is.
- Now, you can be available at all hours of the night. The PPH is your online sportsbook, casino, and racebook. If you are operating under the blanket of a fantastic pay per head, then your clients have a website they can dial-up. It’s like any other online sportsbook. It’s set up the same, it looks the same, and it functions in the same manner.
- The clients can place their bets either on the website or call an 800-number that’s accessible from the United States. The customer service is outstanding and it’s available 24/7 to you and your clients.
With a PPH, you will get all of the fantastic features that the “big boys” of the industry are offering. Such as live wagering, dynamic/in-game wagering, hundreds of daily sides and totals on every sport around the world, prop bets, futures, politics, lotto, contests, bonuses, and much more. You will also have access to a world-class racebook that features more than 75-tracks across North America and around the world. The casino features more than 100-virtual games, the hottest slots, and live dealers.
- The cost of doing business with a PPH has dropped dramatically over the past few years and now, the best PPH providers are offering their services for around $7-$10 per head. Why not hire a personal assistant to do your job for you? The PPH does your job and more. They look out for you with players and financial reports. You will have the ability to manage your players like never before.
This time, is the best time to start doing business with a PPH. What they offer is security and peace of mind knowing that you will indeed earn a great income. They custom-build your website for FRR and they will have you operational within a day or two. You can utilize the benefits of a full, free trial and find out if you like the service. Gamblers are still gambling, and they want in. You must offer them the way in.
Learn more about Pay Per Head:
Tips for a Master Agent: Methods to Grow Your Network
Steps to Build a Business On a Budget