Crystal Palace vs. Manchester United Preview

Courtesy of PayPerHead247

The Premier League continues this week! The games will be played behind closed doors because of the COVID-19 pandemic and we will have an exciting contest on Thursday, when Crystal Palace hosts Manchester United.

Crystal Palace lost 2-0 on the road against Aston Villa on Sunday while Manchester United and Southampton drew 2-2 at Old Trafford last Monday. Crystal Palace is 14th in the Premier League standings with 42 points in 35 games while Manchester United is in fifth place with 59 points in 35 games.

Let’s take a closer look at where the value is in this matchup.

Betting Odds By

Team to Win (Regular Time)
Crystal Palace: +750
Manchester United: -294
Draw: 5.20

Crystal Palace: +1.5 (-124)
Manchester United: -1.5 (+104)

Over 2.5 (-120)
Under 2.5 (+100)

Key Points to Consider

Last 6:

Crystal Palace, coming off a 2-0 road loss against Aston Villa, have five losses, one win and zero draws in their last six overall. Manchester United, coming off a 2-2 home draw against Southampton, have five wins, one draw and zero losses in their last six overall.

Momentum: Crystal Palace has been on a downward trend — losing their last five games in the Premier League.

Head-to-Head: These two teams last met in Premier League action on August 24, 2019 and Crystal Palace won 2-1.

Projected Leaders

Simulations I have run with the pay per head guys at project Bruno Fernandes, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood and Paul Pogba as the players most likely to score (all five players are from Manchester United).

There is a 20.8 percent chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw, Manchester United, at 68.2 percent, are heavy favorites to beat Crystal Palace, who have just an 11.0 percent chance to win at home.

The leading scorer for Manchester United is Bruno Fernandes with a 39 percent chance of scoring one or more goals. When he has at least one goal, Manchester United has an 86 percent chance to win.

Crystal Palace is reeling and they’re overmatched for this game. Manchester United conceded a goal in added time against Southampton, which cost them two crucial points in the race for third place in the standings. They will come out fired up looking to take it all out on Crystal Palace.

PayPerHead247 Soccer Pick: Manchester United -1.5 (+104)

More pay per head tips:

Click Here For The Meaning of Pay Per Head
How to Expand Your Bookmaking Offering
Best Pay Per Head Sportsbook
We are a Pay Per Head Sportsbook
How to Become a Bookie