If there has been one league during this whole Covid-19 pandemic that has not let us down, that is Dana White’s UFC. By all means possible, White tried to keep sports alive even when everything else went down, and even though it was not easy, he pulled thorough and we’ve had amazing UFC fights almost every week in the past few months, a fact that bookmakers from all over the world certainly do appreciate, for obvious reasons.
UFC 251 is the next big event, which will take place on Saturday, July 11th at the UFC’s brand-new Island Facility on Yas Island, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. This event was postponed twice, and it was originally planned to take place in Perth, Australia. However, back in April, when Dana White was fighting to keep the league going, he announced that UFC was looking for a safe international venue, which, at the moment, he called “Fight Island”. The whole purpose for this “Fight Island” was to facilitate hosting events and receiving fighters that might be affected by travel bans or any sort of trouble to go in the United States or other countries.
Even so, it’s important to mention that, as it has been done in all recent UFC events, UFC 251 will not have fans in attendance.
UFC 251 – Main Fight
The main event for UFC 251 in Abu Dhabi will be a Welterweight title bout between the “Nigerian Nightmare”, Kamaru Usman, and “Durinho”, Gilbert Burns, from Brazil. Usman holds the title, and has the advantage against Burns in height, weight, arm reach and leg reach. They are both 33 years old, Usman has a 16-1-0 record, while Burns a 19-3-0.
UFC 251 – Main Card
– Welterweight: Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns
– Featherweight: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway
– Bantamweight: Petr Yan vs. Jose Aldo
– Women’s Strawweight: Jessica Andrade vs. Rose Namajunas
– Women’s Flyweight: Amanda Ribas vs. Paige VanZant
UFC 251 – Preliminary Card
– Light Heavyweight: Volkan Oezdemir vs. Jiri Prochazka
– Welterweight: Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Muslim Salikhov
– Featherweight: Makwan Amirkhani vs. Danny Henry
– Lightweight: Leonardo Santos vs. Roman Bogatov
UFC 251 – Early Preliminary Card
– Heavyweight: Marcin Tybura vs. Alexander Romanov
– Flyweight: Raulian Paiva vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
– Women’s Bantamweight: Karol Rosa vs. Vanessa Melo
– Bantamweight: Davey Grant vs Martin Day
Everything is set for this big event, and as mentioned before, UFC has somehow kept the spirit alive throughout these rough times, and that is something that fans, sports bettors and sportsbooks appreciate. Yas Island represents a lot for sports right now, and we’re sure this event will live up to the hype. Is your sportsbook ready to deal the best lines and props for the whole card of UFC 251? Make sure to contact a good Price per Head operator soon and get ready for this and many other great events to come in the sports world, now that it’s all coming back to life! The PPH industry is right there to help you make the most out of this very profitable business!
More pay per head tips: