[corner-ad id=2]Calgary (41-28-4) at Nashville (36-25-11)
When: Thursday, March 23rd 2017
Where: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
Time: 8:05 ET | TV: RSN, FSN Tennessee
Open an Account at Bovada Sportsbook Now! Sign up at Bovada.lv to get up to a $250 Deposit Bonus and to bet all the Web’s best NHL Hockey odds and props!
The red hot Calgary Flames (41-27-4 SU, 39-33 ATS) look to continue their climb up the Western Conference standings when they visit the Nashville Predators on Thursday night. Since starting the first 16 games of the season 5-11, they’ve hit their stride, winning 12 of their last 13 games. They beat the Los Angeles Kings 5-2 on Sunday, and the Dallas Stars 3-1 on Friday thanks in some part to goaltender Brian Elliott. The former All-Star has put up an impressive 15-1-1 record since January 26th. He didn’t have his best effort the last time he met Nashville, but still managed to come away with a 6-5 overtime victory.
LIVE IN-GAME NHL BETTING!
Nashville (36-25-11 SU, 34-38 ATS) has been looking to find that consistency with their netminder, Pekka Rinne, who has been incredible at some points, and struggled at others. There haven’t been concerns at the other end of the ice with the offense averaging almost three goals a game. Center Filip Forsberg has been a big contributor to Nashville’s highly-ranked offense, scoring 29 times this season after going scoreless in the first 13 games of the season. Forsberg had a hat trick against the Flames just a month ago.
The Flames are just too hot to go against right now. Elliott has been terrific and the Flames knocked Rinne out of the game last month. The Predators should not be favored in this game. Take the road dog.
Pick: Flames +125
- Flames are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. Central.
- Flames are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Flames are 10-2 in their last 12 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Flames are 5-1 in their last 6 road games.
- Flames are 17-5 in their last 22 overall.
- Flames are 20-6 in their last 26 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Flames are 20-8 in their last 28 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Predators are 5-1 in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Predators are 5-1 in their last 6 home games.
- Predators are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Predators are 5-2 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Predators are 5-2 in their last 7 games following a win.
- Predators are 7-3 in their last 10 vs. Pacific.
- Predators are 7-3 in their last 10 Thursday games.
- Predators are 9-4 in their last 13 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Predators are 11-5 in their last 16 vs. Western Conference.
- Over is 4-1 in Flames last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 4-1 in Flames last 5 overall.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 Thursday games.
- Over is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 5-2 in Flames last 7 vs. Western Conference.
- Under is 52-24-6 in Flames last 82 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Over is 10-1 in Predators last 11 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 9-1 in Predators last 10 home games.
- Over is 9-2 in Predators last 11 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 9-2-1 in Predators last 12 vs. Western Conference.
- Over is 8-2 in Predators last 10 games following a win.
- Over is 19-6-1 in Predators last 26 overall.
- Over is 12-4-2 in Predators last 18 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Over is 9-4 in Predators last 13 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 11-5-2 in Predators last 18 vs. Pacific.
- Over is 30-14-7 in Predators last 51 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Flames are 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Nashville.
- Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Nashville.
- Flames are 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
- Over is 11-4 in the last 15 meetings.
- Road team is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Trends courtesy of SportsOptions.com – an UltimateCapper.com partner
CLICK HERE TO BET THE FLAMES VS PREDATORS GAME