San Antonio (57-17) at Oklahoma City (43-31)
When: Friday, March 31st 2017
Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, OK
Time: 9:35 ET | TV: ESPN
Open an Account at MyBookie.ag Now! Sign up at MyBookie.ag to get up to $3,000 in Bonuses to bet all the Web’s best NBA Basketball odds and props!
The San Antonio Spurs will try and regroup after a pivotal setback to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night on ESPN. The loss by San Antonio snapped a five game winning streak and put them 3.5 games behind the Warriors in the race for the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference. All-Star small forward Kawhi Leonard will attempt to bounce back from a sub-par game (19 points on 7-of-20 shooting) for the Spurs, who are still six games clear of third place Houston. Shooting guard Manu Ginobili stated that he doesn’t know if this will be his final season in the league. The 39-year old has played in 987 games for the Spurs and is shooting a career-worst 38.9% from the field. Point guard Tony Parker has not seen the ball drop through the net much recently, going 11-of-37 over the past five games. San Antonio will play their next three at home after Friday’s contest, entertaining the Utah Jazz on Sunday.
LIVE IN-GAME NBA BASKETBALL BETTING!
The Thunder, meanwhile, are hunting down the Los Angeles Clippers for the fifth seed in the West and Russell Westbrook is doing all he can to help. Westbrook posted his second 50-point triple-double of the season as he piled up 57 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists while the Thunder rallied to a 114-106 overtime win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Westbrook’s 38th triple-double leaves him three behind the record of legendary Oscar Robertson (1961-62) and it helped Oklahoma City clinch a Western Conference playoff spot. Oklahoma City is sixth in the West and hoping to overtake the fifth-place Los Angeles Clippers, a team they trail by one game. The Thunder are 31-7 when Westbrook records a triple-double and the 57-point scoring performance against Orlando fell just one point shy of his career high. One guy who is not shooting well is Victor Oladipo, who is 17-of-47 from the field over the last three games. Oklahoma City has won the last four meetings with San Antonio at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The Spurs are now in a position that can’t see them rise or fall in the standings over the next few weeks, but Oklahoma City is still playing for a lot. The Thunder should actually win this game pretty easily tonight with Westbrook recording another triple-double.
Pick: Thunder +1
- Spurs are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 Friday games.
- Spurs are 16-7 ATS in their last 23 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Spurs are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Northwest.
- Spurs are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
- Spurs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS loss.
- Spurs are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Spurs are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 vs. Western Conference.
- Spurs are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Thunder are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Thunder are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Thunder are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Thunder are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Thunder are 20-6-1 ATS in their last 27 home games.
- Thunder are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
- Thunder are 38-15-3 ATS in their last 56 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Thunder are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games following a ATS win.
- Thunder are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Thunder are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 vs. Western Conference.
- Under is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 vs. NBA Northwest.
- Over is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Under is 13-4-1 in Spurs last 18 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 overall.
- Under is 8-3 in Spurs last 11 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 road games.
- Over is 17-7 in Spurs last 24 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Under is 4-0 in Thunder last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 overall.
- Under is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 home games.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Thunder last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 6-2-1 in Thunder last 9 games following a ATS win.
- Under is 9-3 in Thunder last 12 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Thunder last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 5-2 in Thunder last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Over is 5-2 in Thunder last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Over is 7-3 in Thunder last 10 Friday games.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Under is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings.
- Under is 10-4 in the last 14 meetings in Oklahoma City.
- Favorite is 23-10-1 ATS in the last 34 meetings.
- Spurs are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Spurs are 3-14 ATS in the last 17 meetings in Oklahoma City.
Trends courtesy of SportsOptions.com – an UltimateCapper.com partner
CLICK HERE TO BET THE SPURS VS THUNDER GAME