Toronto (3-2) at Milwaukee (2-3)
When: Thursday, April 27th 2017
Where: Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
Time: 7:05 ET | TV: TNT
Open an Account at Bovada Sportsbook Now! Sign up at Bovada.lv to get up to a $250 Deposit Bonus and to bet all the Web’s best NBA Basketball odds and props!
The Milwaukee Bucks will try to slow down the Toronto Raptors and avoid being eliminated from the playoffs once again, when they host Game 6 of their first round series on Thursday night. After taking a 2-1 series lead following a 27-point blowout victory, the Bucks have dropped the last two by double-digits and look to snap a seven-series playoff drought. Milwaukee is looking to overcome a recent history of embarrassing Game 6 failures at home, which includes a 120-66 loss to Chicago in 2014 and an 83-69 setback against Atlanta in 2010. Forward Giannis Antetokounmpo had 30 points and nine rebounds in Monday night’s Game 5 in Toronto, while his teammates combined to grab only 14 boards, contributing to being outrebounded by 17 overall. Antetokounmpo is averaging 16.5 points at home in the series, compared to 27.3 on the road. Shooting guard Malcolm Brogdon bounced back from three straight poor outings to score 19 in Game 5 on 7-of-11 shooting. He had 13 points in his previous three contests and the Bucks only had three double-digit scorers in Monday’s setback.
Bet on basketball at Bovada and get a 50% bonus.
Norman Powell saw just 21 minutes of action through the first three games (two appearances) of the series as Toronto dug itself a 2-1 hole, but he was inserted into the starting lineup and made all three of his 3-pointers in a Game 4 win and then exploded Monday night at home to help the Raptors seize a 3-2 series advantage. Powell made four more 3-pointers in as many attempts en route to 25 points in Game 5. That gives Toronto another solid scoring option to go along with stars DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry as they are on the verge of advancing in the playoffs. DeRozan has been up and down in the series, especially at Milwaukee, where he went 0-for-8 from the floor in Game 3 before shooting 12-for-22 in Game 4. After a rough outing in the opener of the series, Lowry has been a bit more consistent, making exactly two 3-pointers in each of the last four games while averaging 17.3 points and 5.3 assists. Forward Serge Ibaka was 13-for-39 from the field over a three-game span before scoring 19 points on 8-of-10 in Game 5.
I expect Milwaukee to play much better at home like they did in Game 3. I don’t expect Powell to go off like he has been and I’m still not confident Lowry can excel consistently in the postseason. Look for this to go seven games.
Pick: Bucks -1.5
- Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Raptors are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Raptors are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Raptors are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Raptors are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 Conference Quarterfinals games.
- Raptors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bucks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Bucks are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
- Bucks are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Atlantic.
- Bucks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss.
- Bucks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Under is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Under is 10-2 in Raptors last 12 Thursday games.
- Over is 11-3 in Raptors last 14 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Under is 14-4 in Raptors last 18 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 9-3 in Raptors last 12 Conference Quarterfinals games.
- Under is 19-7 in Raptors last 26 road games.
- Over is 8-3 in Raptors last 11 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
- Under is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Under is 5-0 in Bucks last 5 Thursday games.
- Under is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Under is 5-0 in Bucks last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Bucks last 6 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 8-2-1 in Bucks last 11 vs. NBA Atlantic.
- Under is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Under is 7-2-1 in Bucks last 10 overall.
- Under is 6-2-1 in Bucks last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Under is 6-2-1 in Bucks last 9 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Under is 12-4-2 in Bucks last 18 Conference Quarterfinals games.
- Under is 11-4 in Bucks last 15 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 8-3 in Bucks last 11 home games.
- Under is 18-7-1 in Bucks last 26 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-2 in Bucks last 7 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Under is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Under is 11-4 in the last 15 meetings.
- Favorite is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings.
- Raptors are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Milwaukee.
CLICK HERE TO BET THE RAPTORS VS BUCKS GAME